StarHub increased residential cable TV monthly subscription by an additional $2

Got this in my mail

IMAG0338

Got this in my mail, another price increase from Starhub TV. If there will be another increase within the year, I’ll try to see if I can also do a “Cord Cutter”.

Subscribers of StarHub’s residential cable TV service will be paying $2 more (before GST) per monthly subscription from 1 Aug this year, regardless of how many channels they have signed up for.

The rate revision, which affects both existing and new subscribers, will help the second-biggest telecommunications firm in Singapore cope with rising content costs.

"We have managed to hold our prices for the last four years, but we are unable to continue absorbing the increased costs," said Iris Wee, StarHub’s vice-president for home solutions and content.

Earlier this May, it was reported that StarHub’s pay-TV revenue dipped 9.9 percent to S$91.6 million mainly due to the lower pricing and smaller subscriber base for the firm’s sports programmes. Last year, StarHub lost the rights to broadcast the English Premier League to rival Singtel.

"We hope that our customers will understand our situation and support us so that we can continue to provide them with quality entertainment for their enjoyment," Wee added.

In the past few years, StarHub has added 15 channels for customers at no additional charge, including Animax, BBC Knowledge and Bloomberg Television. It also had event-based dedicated channels such as the 2008 Beijing Olympics and 2010 Youth Olympic Games.

StarHub currently carries about 170 channels over its cable TV platform.

1. Pingback: Leonard Pozner

2. Pingback: villas for sale in goa

3. Pingback: studienabbrecher chancen auf ausbildung

4. http://usaca.com.co/

Thanks for finally writing about >StarHub increased residential cable TV monthly subscription by an additional $2 –
    Kramfs Tech Chronicles <Loved it!

5. click here

Quality articles or reviews is the secret to be a focus
    for the visitors to pay a visit the site, that’s what this website
    is providing.

6. Pingback: schweizer in deutschland leben

7. weed effects

No matter if some one searches for his required thing, therefore he/she wants to be available that in detail, thus that thing
    is maintained over here.

8. Pingback: Leonard Pozner

9. http://all4you2.vip/profile/FJSGertie

What’s up, I would like to subscribe for this
    web site to get newest updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.

10. Pingback: Airconditioning

19. Pingback: videochat gratis

20. Pingback: flowers

21. Pingback: Tomato Plants Direct the mail order tomato specialists

22. Pingback: chat senza registrazione

23. Pingback: videochat libera

24. Buddy

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed
    in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

25. Pingback: Read More

26. Pingback: Click Here

27. Pingback: virtualni kancelar

28. Pingback: Flightera - Flight status, live updates

29. Pingback: Flightera - Airplane information and travel updates

30. Pingback: More Information

31. Pingback: Flightera - Flight statistics

32. Danilo

Hi, I desire to subscribe for this blog to get most up-to-date updates, so where can i
    do it please help.

33. Discover More

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested
    to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
    sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

34. LelandWhowl

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?

35. Pingback: donate used car

36. Pingback: how to donate a vehicle

37. Pingback: rolloff rental

38. Pingback: trash haulers

39. Pingback: tax deduction donate car

40. Pingback: roll away trash containers

41. Pingback: donate your car goodwill

42. Pingback: waste disposal bins

43. Pingback: average cost of dumpster rental

44. Pingback: tax credit for donating a car

45. Pingback: Home

46. Pingback: skin tightening cream

47. Top Franchises for Sale

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to be exactly what I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn’t mind creating a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web site!

48. Pingback: junk removal