OpenNet, the Singapore NBN Initiative, launches App for Android Platform and iOS Plaftorms

OpenNet has created a free app for the Android Platform and OS Platform developed in conjunction with the continuing rollout of Next Gen Nationwide Broadband Network (NBN) in Singapore.

OpenNet is a joint venture between four partners – Axia NetMedia (Axia), Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel), Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) and Singapore Power Telecommunications (SPT) – carries the heavy responsibility of building, managing and operating a truly open high quality fibre platform for Singapore’s Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN).

This fibre optic platform will be the key foundation of the Next Gen NBN, which is part of the Intelligent Nation 2015 or iN2015 blueprint to turn Singapore into a sophisticated city with seamless high-speed connectivity. OpenNet will deliver a resilient and robust fibre platform at least two and a half years ahead of schedule of the iN2015 vision, positioning for completion by 2012.

Being the key foundation of the Next Gen NBN, OpenNet will provide a competitive, yet neutral environment for all downstream operators, enabling the delivery of ultra-high speeds network of 1Gbps and above.

The app leverages on the popularity of the the Android and iOS devices in Singapore, and offers an alternative channel to information in a clear, concise manner that targets the approximately 300,000 households which have yet to be connected to Next Gen NBN. Households who had their Termination Points installed recently will also be able to check if they can subscribe to fibre broadband services.

The OpenNet app allows users to:

• Check when the OpenNet installation will take place
  • Book a time for the installation if you had received our letter of offer
  • Interactive tour of the home installation process
  • Receive news and updates from OpenNet

Get it now:

1. CRYPTOCOINS

Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you’re working with?
    I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

2. Crypto Signals

Hello, yes this post is really good and I have
    learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.
    thanks.

3. Pingback: Eliezer Pozner

4. Pingback: Wolfgang Halbig

5. Crypto Portfolio Tracke

Fine way of describing, and pleasant post to
    obtain data concerning my presentation focus, which i
    am going to convey in institution of higher education.

6. Pingback: Leonard Pozner

7. Pingback: Lenny Pozner

8. Pingback: Sandy Hook Shooting

9. Pingback: Sandy Hook Shooting

10. Pingback: Wolfgang Halbig

11. Pingback: Lenny Pozner

12. Pingback: Sandy Hook Shooting

13. Pingback: Lenny Pozner

14. Pingback: fremantle wedding photographer

15. Pingback: Sandy Hook Shooting

16. skinny

It’s the best time to make some plans for the long run and
    it is time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may
    I want to recommend you few attention-grabbing issues or suggestions.

Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article.
    I wish to learn even more issues about it!

17. home inspector salary florida

Remax was the vendor’s actual property company.

18. CRYPTOCOINS

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I’m not sure
    whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.

You’re incredible! Thanks!

19. CRYPTOCURRENCIES

Thanks for some other informative blog. Where else may I get that type
    of information written in such an ideal manner? I’ve a project that I’m simply now operating on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such information.

20. http://diana-aubonne.ch/

It’s nearly impossible to find experienced people in this particular topic, but
    you sound like you know what you’re talking about!

Thanks

21. Pingback: Ebay Deals on Diamond Rings

22. top 10 tallest roller coasters in the world

It is in point of fact a great and helpful piece of information. I
    am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.

Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

23. Pingback: Cool pack

24. Pingback: Lunch box

25. Pingback: Diamond Solitaire Ring

26. graciousliving.com.au

Definitely imagine that which you stated. Your favorite
    reason appeared to be at the net the simplest thing to keep in mind of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked even as folks think about worries that they plainly do not recognise about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined out the entire thing without having side effect
    , folks could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more.

27. Pingback: Pre-owned Diamond Engagement Ring

28. Pingback: Ebay Deal on Engagement Ring Diamond

29. Pingback: Ice pack

30. Pingback: Freezer pack

31. Pingback: Pre-owned Diamond Engagement Ring

32. Pingback: Engagement Diamond Ring

33. Pingback: 14k White Gold Diamond Ring

34. Pingback: ID-Karten

35. Pingback: Personalausweise

36. Pingback: Engagement Diamond Ring

37. Pingback: Diamond Engagement Ring for sale

38. Pingback: Wie bekommt man einen Führerschein? = (( samsmi...@gmail.com ))

39. Pingback: Wie bekommt man einen Führerschein? = (( samsmi...@gmail.com ))

40. Pingback: Ebay Deal on Engagement Ring Diamond

41. Pingback: Engagement Diamond Ring

42. junk removal costa mesa

Trash removal merely occurs the following day.

43. Pingback: wall stencils

44. Pingback: yarra valley wine tours

45. Pingback: decal stickers

46. Pingback: wall quotes

47. party bus rental nj cheap

And their limo buses a real customer favourite.

48. Pingback: Wedding Car Hire Derby