OpenNet, the Singapore NBN Initiative, launches App for Android Platform and iOS Plaftorms

OpenNet has created a free app for the Android Platform and OS Platform developed in conjunction with the continuing rollout of Next Gen Nationwide Broadband Network (NBN) in Singapore.

OpenNet is a joint venture between four partners – Axia NetMedia (Axia), Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel), Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) and Singapore Power Telecommunications (SPT) – carries the heavy responsibility of building, managing and operating a truly open high quality fibre platform for Singapore’s Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN).

This fibre optic platform will be the key foundation of the Next Gen NBN, which is part of the Intelligent Nation 2015 or iN2015 blueprint to turn Singapore into a sophisticated city with seamless high-speed connectivity. OpenNet will deliver a resilient and robust fibre platform at least two and a half years ahead of schedule of the iN2015 vision, positioning for completion by 2012.

Being the key foundation of the Next Gen NBN, OpenNet will provide a competitive, yet neutral environment for all downstream operators, enabling the delivery of ultra-high speeds network of 1Gbps and above.

The app leverages on the popularity of the the Android and iOS devices in Singapore, and offers an alternative channel to information in a clear, concise manner that targets the approximately 300,000 households which have yet to be connected to Next Gen NBN. Households who had their Termination Points installed recently will also be able to check if they can subscribe to fibre broadband services.

The OpenNet app allows users to:

• Check when the OpenNet installation will take place
  • Book a time for the installation if you had received our letter of offer
  • Interactive tour of the home installation process
  • Receive news and updates from OpenNet

Get it now:

1. Pingback: www.kumm.ee/rehvi-blogi-uudised/tehnikamaailma-test-102012-age-jouk/

2. Pingback: PILGRIMAGE TOURS

3. Pingback: Land for tiny home

4. Pingback: Rent to own land

5. Pingback: Kvaliteetsed rehvid Tallinnas

6. Pingback: Suverehvide ladustamine ja rehvihotell

7. Pingback: www.kumm.ee/rehvivahetus-nipid/tahised-ja-indeksid/

8. Pingback: Rent to own land

9. Pingback: Rehvihoolduse nipid ja nõuanded

10. Pingback: Land for tiny home

11. Pingback: www.kumm.ee/rehvivahetus-nipid/tahised-ja-indeksid/

12. Pingback: Veljeremont Tallinnas

13. Pingback: Land for payments

14. Pingback: www.kumm.ee/rehvi-blogi-uudised/tehnikamaailma-test-102012-age-jouk/

15. Lélio Vieira Carneiro Junio

Hey are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!|

16. coupon code

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I’m experiencing subject with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting an identical rss downside? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

17. Pingback: Rehvide müük Tallinnas

18. click here

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…

19. see more

The subsequent time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I do know it was my choice to read, but I really thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you could repair in case you werent too busy on the lookout for attention.

20. Pingback: Suverehvide müük

21. Pingback: Kerala holidays

22. Pingback: www.kumm.ee/rehvivahetus-nipid/nouanded/spidomeetri-kontroll/

23. Pingback: Land for $50 down

24. see this

A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing slightly evaluation on this. And he in actual fact bought me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If attainable, as you grow to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra details? It’s extremely useful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog put up!

25. see more

A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If doable, as you turn out to be experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with more particulars? It’s extremely useful for me. Big thumb up for this weblog post!

26. Pingback: SEO in Hong Kong

27. tercio borlenghi junior

It’s really a nice and useful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.|

28. click here

You must take part in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web. I’ll recommend this web site!

29. Pingback: Crisis Communications

40. Pingback: twin cities appliance service

41. Pingback: wash machine parts

42. Pingback: repair clinic

43. Pingback: in home appliance repair

44. Pingback: Oakland County real estate investors rent agreement

45. Egli Diana Pinto

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Cheers|

46. Pingback: vibrating beads