JoikuSpot: Instant 3G WIFI hotspot using Symbian phones (S60)

joikuspot.jpg

JoikuSpot, which is currently on beta, is a software based application that allows your WIFI-enabled Nokia phone to act as a Wireless hotspot.

Quoting Joiku website:
“Multiple devices can connect to JoikuSpot in parallel and seamlessly share the same 3G internet connection. JoikuSpot acts thus as an internet gateway to external WLAN devices.”

This will enable you to share your 3G connection peer-to-peer wirelessly via WIFI to compatible devices with WLAN capability like Laptop, UMPC, iPod Touch and most of all iPhone. This a good news, perfect for Smart P10/30min rate.

This is very helpful specially if your devices does not have bluetooth.

joikuspot2.jpg

joikuspot1.jpg

Advantage:
Instant WIFI HotSpot, peer-to-peer
Support Multiple connection at the same time
Cordless (look ma, no wire)

Disadvantage (for now):
No security, every WIFI-enabled devices can connect as long as it is within range.

The initial features of JoikuSpot Light:
– Sharing the phone’s 3G internet connection over WLAN to external devices
– HTTP and HTTPS protocol support
– Routing of the connection to pre-defined homepage (www.joikuspot.com)
– Showing the status of established connections via JoikuSpot
– Discovery of the open JoikuSpot by external WLAN devices
– Symbian v3 OS support

System Requirements:
JoikuSpot installs to Smartphones with Symbian v3 OS with WLAN and 3G capability.
Compatibility with all S60 devices is not yet tested, but should work on almost all of the latest Nokia Symbian s60 v3 Smartphone models. Some early s60 v3 models with very old firmware may . The cure for such is to update the phone’s firmware to a newer one. JoikuSpot needs to be turned on to share the internet access. Please note that when you turn JoikuSpot on, you allow external devices to access internet via your phone.

joikuspot3.jpg

“JoikuSpot, a Very HotSpot: Free – Instant – Easy”

1. Pingback: APK

2. Pingback: friday 2017

3. Pingback: nipple teasers

4. Pingback: grab it now

5. Luiz Gastao Bittencourt da Silva

Very good blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused .. Any recommendations? Kudos!|

6. Pingback: istanbul h?rdavat

7. Pingback: download now

8. Pingback: apps like tinder

9. Pingback: rni

10. Pingback: rapture vibator

11. Pingback: remove consumer complaints

12. Pingback: trading online platform low brokerage

13. Pingback: top rated vibrator

14. Pingback: trading online platform low brokerage

15. Lelio Vieira Carneiro Junior

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.|

16. Pingback: huge dildo

17. Pingback: slimroast coffee

18. Pingback: valentus slim roast coffee

19. home security camera reviews australia

Have you seen dropping outdoor structure in your residense?

20. Umanizzare Gestão Prisional Ltda

Very good website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!|

21. Grupo Coral

Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good effort.|

22. Pingback: Learn Piano Online

23. Pingback: bookkeeping services birmingham

24. Pingback: CPA Des Moines

25. Pingback: 1040ez 2015 form

26. Pingback: cryptocurrency

27. Lelio Junior

I feel this is among the so much vital information for me. And i am satisfied studying your article. However want to observation on some normal issues, The site taste is perfect, the articles is actually great : D. Good task, cheers|

28. Pingback: bfi dumpster rental

39. Pingback: 16 trailer for sale

40. Pingback: temporary trash dumpster

41. Pingback: 6 x 10 enclosed trailer

42. Pingback: 5 ton dump trailer

43. Pingback: green waste dumpster

44. Egli Diana Pinto

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?|

45. Pingback: dumpster rental Markham City