IRAS SG, an iPhone app to calculate your tax – Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore

Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) has developed an iPhone app called IRAS SG. They said it “offer an alternative mode for individual taxpayers to perform simple transactions on the move.”

With this app, it can be used to:

• Check whether you are required to file your Income Tax Return for the current Year of Assessment;
  • Calculate your Income Tax for the current Year of Assessment;
  • Calculate your Property Tax.

It has basic functionalities for now. iPhone users can grab this free application at the Apple App Store

1. Pingback: iphone app developer

2. Velma

When had been they initially worn as decoration?

3. There are doubts pertaining to jewelry that’s promoted as solely ‘silver’.
    Stack up this season’s vary of rings to add an edge to your look.

4. Colby

In 1725, Rondé delivered another crown to the queen, similar in composition but smaller in dimension.

5. Pingback: mobile app development company india

6. fute.blog.br

You will need something to help the glass. Again, it’s all a matter of choice.
    I believe they’d make any ensemble much more beautiful.

7. Pingback: domestic solar power system

8. Heidi

There are some very fascinating and beautiful pieces
    here. I haven’t read the hub but however have e-book marked
    it to come again to.

9. Joma Jewellery Sale

The inclusion of Baroda” with theM” indicates that the piece was made by a son of Oomersi Mawji.
    Great hub! The Collections of the Maharajahs.

10. Jerrold

When shopping for jewellery, don’t fret an excessive amount of about present trends.
    Search for traditional pieces that can be worn over several years.

11. necklaces pearl

He’ll probably put on a silicone wristband with the title of
    his favourite band on it. A pre-teen woman who loves pink will in all probability put on silicone bracelets in different shades of the color.
    A Red Cross volunteer can wear a band with a message that is relevant
    to the civic group’s cause. Fact is, individuals wear these bracelets because of the
    reality they have one thing to say, verbally or non-verbally, consciously or unconsciously and that’s what makes them
    extra meaningful.

12. Edythe

Hopefully this web site will likely be of use to gather information on the legacies of local gold- and
    silversmiths.

13. Lieselotte

You can also want to take into account a folding earring
    rack, which can store and showcase up to 128 pairs
    of earrings.

14. Pingback: patent alma

15. Pingback: booter.ninja

16. Pingback: Fitness Bands

17. Pingback: marka tescil nasýl alýnýr

18. Pingback: booter.ninja/register.php

19. Pingback: hôtel billet d'avions moins chers

20. Pingback: Gift ideas for best friend

21. Pingback: List of lifehacks

22. Pingback: Ingénieurs du Maroc du Parti RNI

23. Pingback: Gift ideas for mom

24. Bobby

However, if your ventured business grows it may reap an extremely huge
    reward. Whether that certainly be a life threatening emergency or perhaps
    a change in customer demand, as an illustration when a theatre works out
    or even an airplane lands, it gives controllers the opportunity react immediately.
    US are known for its first class education along with the advanced technology for teaching.

25. Pingback: Life hacks pinterest

26. Pingback: parti politique maroc

27. Pingback: dumpster rental Austell

28. free std testing 77082

Bear in mind, many STDs don’t have any signs or signs.

29. Pingback: Chape voor Nieuwbouw of Renovatie? Chape Braspenning

30. new cfd day traders

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to return the favor?.I’m attempting
    to find issues to improve my site!I suppose its good enough to use a few of your
    ideas!!

31. Pingback: dumpster disposal

32. Pingback: Chapewerk

33. Pingback: best dumpster rental

34. confidential std testing kaiser

Please call to verify when testing is available.

35. Pingback: get rid of it dumpsters

36. Pingback: painting companies near me

37. vince carter jersey canada

This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I’ve found something which helped me. Many thanks!

38. Pingback: steel roof

39. Pingback: local drywall repair

40. A?

Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting
    to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

41. www.gopro.ca

Wow! At last I got a website from where I know how
    to genuinely take useful facts regarding my study and knowledge.

42. akama.ca

What’s up mates, nice article and nice urging commented here, I am actually
    enjoying by these.

43. Pingback: Glaswerken tripo

44. Ted

I assumed it was time I really did something with them.

It carries a gentle energy of compassion and peace, and
    speaks on to the Heart Chakra.

45. Pingback: Vloer isoleren

46. Pingback: Silicone Wine Glasses

47. Pingback: Akoestische vloerisolatie

48. Pingback: Pur isolatie

49. Lelio Vieira Carneiro Junior

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Thank you!|

50. Kisha

It’s awesome to go to see this web page and reading the views of
    all mates regarding this article, while I am also keen of getting experience.