CloudCamp Singapore 2010 – where early adopters of Cloud Computing technologies exchange ideas

I just received notice that CloudCamp Singapore is going to be held on Monday night (Sept 20th) at 5:30pm. Its a free event which will be held at PayPal’s office in Suntec Towers (map). I think you’ll love this event because Cloud Computing is hot, and unconferences are a great way to discuss hot topics.

Topics to be discussed are:

• "How to Build your own Private Cloud”
  • "Choosing between IaaS and PaaS"
  • "Migrating Enterprise Apps to the Cloud" and many others.

Other speakers will include:

• Dave Mitchell, Director of SaaS at IBM will present "Building SaaS applications in the Cloud"
  • Chris Boesch of Singapore Management University will present "The benefits of PaaS vs. IaaS".
  • Dave Nielsen, co-founder of CloudCamp, will give a talk about "The Economically Unstoppable Cloud"

Are you interested in, or have experience with the following subjects:

• Using Infrastructure-as-a-Service – EC2, Rackspace Cloud, etc.
  • Using Platform-as-a-Service – App Engine, Heroku, Engine Yard, Force.com, Azure, etc.
  • Scaling apps in the Cloud – H-Base, Membase, RabbitMQ
  • Managing apps in the Cloud – Scalr, RightScale
  • Migrating apps to the Cloud
  • Cloud Security
  • Big Data – Hadoop

If so, you should attend CloudCamp where you will learn from your peers and experts about Cloud Computing. Register here.

WHEN: September 20, 2010

WHERE:
PayPal Singapore (map)
#09-01 Suntec Tower 5
5 Temasek Boulevard
Singapore 038985

SCHEDULE:
5:30pm: Registration & Networking
6:00pm: Introductions
6:15pm: Lightning Talks
– "The Economically Unstoppable Cloud" -  Dave Nielsen
– "OpenStack, Open Standards" -  from Cloudscaling
– "Benefits of PaaS versus SaaS" – Chris Boesch, Singapore Management University
– Dave Mitchell, Director of SaaS at IBM
– "5 reasons or implications of moving enterprise app to the cloud" – Ryan Joseph of YBO
6:45pm: Lightning Panel
7:15pm: Begin Unconference
7:30pm: Unconference Session 1
– What is Cloud Computing? – Dave Nielsen, CloudCamp
– Benefits of PaaS such as Google App Engine – Chris Boesch, SMU
– How to build your own Cloud
– Interoperability and Open Source
– Cloud Security
8:30pm: Unconference Session 2
– How to Scale your application in the Cloud"
9:30pm: Wrap-up & Networking

1. Patrick

Italian cooking areas always possess bunches of sun gleaming in which truly warms up
    the area.

2. www.liveinternet.ru

A four-year longitudinal research through Arlin (1984) 29 discovered no sign of a fading away point in trainees who knew arithmetic with a
    proficiency approach.

3. Zelma

Hell? Dear, are you t?ul? visiting t?is site daily, if so then you will definitely
    get good experience.

4. Ann

In the service report, the mastery badges are actually coupled
    with the storage tank they were actually earned in, as well as are actually not accumulated
    all at once like in the awards tab.

5. flowers

It’s remarkable in support of me to have a web site,
    which is useful in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

6. Domenic

A four-year longitudinal research study through Arlin (1984) 29
    found no indicator from a vanishing aspect in trainees who knew
    arithmetic via a knowledge strategy.

7. An instructor using the knowledge strategy are going
    to make use of the documentation generated off his
    or her assessment to modify tasks to finest offer each pupil.

8. Paulina

In my coaching adventure players that have actually been by
    means of the ball proficiency course are even more capable and also
    easier to trainer.

9. Aundrea

Web sites like or even reveal stat priorities so you can view where proficiency possesses the absolute most benefit in each class/spec.

10. Freeman

Additional information about accreditation will be presented in The Knowledge Class, however please be
    actually readied to provide your current or potential counseling service strategy, as well as a
    comprehensive examination post-Mastery Training class.

11. mastery classes abdur raheem green

This is actually typically the instance with Professional Classes, which are monolithic boosts to a personality’s
    electrical powers as well as their capacity
    to execute their main role.

12. Malcolm

Training class 4 is only 1 gain as portion of a platoon,
    training class 3 is 10, lesson 2 is ONE HUNDRED victories, making course
    1 1,000 triumphes as a team.

13. www.dailystrength.org

Considerando que era su primer intento más allá de los siete octavos de
    milla y su primera vez navegando las disk operating system
    curvas, Knowledge aprobó un examen specific camino
    hacia el Kentucky Derby.

14. heatherhnm531.host-sc.com

Leveling your training class – 15 factors per amount,
    plus outfits, and 125 aspects at amount 20,
    for 400 aspects tot.

15. Georgiana

An educator utilizing the proficiency strategy will definitely utilize the proof produced off his or her examination to change tasks to finest offer each student.

16. Carroll

For a 3rd training class knowledge badge, the player must make additional xp in one game compared to X% of all battles dealt
    with around the hosting server through all gamers previously 7 days.

17. HoaLam

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed
    information you present. It’s awesome to come across
    a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed information. Wonderful read!
    I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

18. antoniettahernshei.pen.io

While I’m proud to state that my very first sushi training class adventure ended up remarkably
    properly (newbie’s good luck?!), that was interesting to view the
    come from others around me, particularly those that had actually tried to
    squeeze in a lot of.

19. blogs.rediff.com

We have built an one-of-a-kind method from offering learning countless company owner
    have described as the very best system they have actually ever before joined” and also they will definitely certainly never check out their organisations they same way once more!” Our experts perform this through making use of a
    special mixture from details, incentive …

and wit!

20. Possibly in conjunction with trion’s pointed out changes to classes to flesh all of them out a lot more, brand new players will not seem like they need to obtain all
    the training class simultaneously.

21. http://bernardferri.wikidot.com

Pupils are actually encouraged to enlist in Piano Proficiency Course as young as grow older 6, or even 5
    if they are approaching their 6th special day.

22. uruguayitas.com

It’s truly very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, so I simply use
    the web for that purpose, and take the most up-to-date news.

23. kishaaquino2900.tumblr.com

Yet as a result of the truth from pupil accountability, possessing details once a week aim
    ats made Flipped Mastery achievable.

24. flowers online

What’s up all, here every one is sharing such knowledge, so it’s pleasant to
    read this webpage, and I used to pay a visit this
    blog daily.

25. When suspicious ensure to examine that your frame of mind, your notification to market complement, and your advertising channel are effective to provide on your own the greatest
    possibility for effectiveness with content advertising.

26. financial news

Hello m? loved one! I wish to say that this
    post iss amazing, great written ?nd inchlude almost all important infos.
    I would like too peer extra posts lik? this.

27. purchase bentyl online payment uk

I’m not sure why but this web site is loading very slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my
    end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

28. zocor purchase now mastercard europe

Awesome website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any
    community forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
    I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from
    other experienced people that share the same interest.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Thanks a lot!

29. muyrica.co

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister
    stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot
    drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed
    and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I
    had to share it with someone!

30. buy risperidone stool softener

Superb website you have here but I was wanting to know if
    you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article?

I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get
    advice from other experienced individuals that share the
    same interest. If you have any recommendations,
    please let me know. Appreciate it!

31. Shona

naturally like your web-site but you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
    Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I will definitely come
    again again. http://www.uaseorg.com/index.php?page=user&action=pub_profile&id=13214

32. social media marketing world

These help create connections with on-line viewers. http://www.adyjzx.com/member.asp?action=view&memName=Dian08E33570918492953

33. Leticia

Hi there! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone!

Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Carry on the excellent work! http://thewordforesl.com/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=14062

34. Aracely

Join our company in this 90 min knowledge lesson as our
    company unbox exactly how you could Earn when you sell, AND when you
    acquire your sell.

35. ?????.xn--h1af0d.com

I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed
    about my trouble. You’re amazing! Thanks!

36. Garland

Never ever be omitted from in the cold once more, Sign up for the FREE Online Dating MasterClass before rooms fill up!

37. Stop Drinking Expert

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask.

Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
    My site addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and
    I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free
    to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Fantastic blog by the way!

38. Wilburn

Proficiency es por la yegua hija de Old Trieste, Steady Training
    program, quien muestra dos triunfos y tres segundos en una campaña de siete salidas.

39. price clavaseptin contraindicaciones

My brother recommended I might like this website.
    He was totally right. This post truly made my day.
    You can not imagine simply how much time I
    had spent for this info! Thanks!

40. Francis

This course is all about you, your skin kind and also facial design, as well as explores the best ways to excellent your look, delivering interior self-confidence.

41. Sam

Mastery runs out the Old Trieste mare Steady Training course, that uploaded 2 wins as well as three seconds in 7 job starts.

42. flowers delivered

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.

Please let me know. Thanks

43. Israel

Our company have actually built a distinct means from
    offering education and learning hundreds of businessmen have actually described
    as the very best course they have ever before attended” and also they are going to certainly never check out their organisations they same means once more!” Our company achieve this by making use of an one-of-a-kind mix of relevant information, incentive
    … as well as wit!

44. cryptocurrency News reddit

Mining for bitcoins just isn’t an off-the-cuff endeavor. http://www.mangiareperdimagrire.it/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=4284170

45. Felica

Regardless of these perks, mastery knowing never caught
    on, generally given that it was actually an ordeal
    for instructors.

46. berryjacquez02555.pen.io

Le gusta venir cerca de los angeles punta y hacer uso de su mejor cualidad, la
    velocidad, pero los angeles voluntad de dosificar podría ser un gran plus
    para Knowledge más adelante.

47. cryptocurrency news youtube

Mining for bitcoins isn’t an off-the-cuff endeavor. https://anenii-noi.md/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=216813

48. cryptocurrency prices falling

But what do individuals actually take into consideration cryptocurrency? https://www.bodymassagecenterdelhi.in/profile.php?a=14515

49. Matt

Complying with a brief overview, you’ll get
    to the 4 Primary Instructional Modules, the 4 Mastery Training class Workbooks and also Presentations, and the complete Advanced Online video Series.

50. Trudi

Straight Instruction: In a Flipped Mastery course this is performed via
    flipped video clips (sometimes called small online videos) which teachers develop.