Beer Talk II Manila (IT Security Convention)

There will be an IT Security Convention in Manila which is scheduled on April 24, 2009. For those who are interested in security and might want to network with other like-minded individuals, you should check this out.

Full Details:

Local information security group, DEFCON Philippines (www.defconph.org), will be holding its second "Beer Talk" mini-convention on April 24 2009 at The Grilla restaurant on Paseo De Roxas Ave., Makati City following the success of "Beer Talk I" in Cebu City last December 20 2008.

The conference, dubbed "Beer Talk 2: Manila", is a gathering of people interested in information security. It expects to attract serious and budding security professionals, security hobbyists, programmers, enthusiasts and even students who are interested in the world of information security.

Homegrown IT security experts from various industries will be talking about unconventional hacking techniques, penetration testing methodologies and Botnet technologies. The speakers are professionals in their own respective fields in the IT Security industry and will share their unique technical experiences and knowledge not covered in other sponsored security conventions. The objective of the mini-convention is to give the public a glimpse of a few of the most recent security threats out there and how to protect against them.

Participants in "Beer Talk 2: Manila" will also be treated to an Open Hack Challenge game, nicknamed "Hackista 2009", where contestants will be confronted with a security challenge that will test their mettle in unlocking the secrets to a "secured" Windows machine.

Other than the game, what makes this security convention unique from previous local security gatherings is that, this time around, there are no product sponsors to please, no product spiels hogging valuable airtime and no sales pitches.

DEFCON Philippines is a registered DEFCON Group International as DC6332.

Where:

Grilla Paseo De Roxas Avenue Branch, Makati Near Greenbelt

When:

April 24, 2009 @ 1900 HRS PHT

Who Should Attend:

Everyone can attend not just IT enthusiasts. We mean everyone, humans on different fields like Feds, Lawyers, Salesman, anyone who are willing to learn what is going on with information security these days.

Registration Fee:

Early Php800.00 / Late Registration Php1500.00 includes DEFCONPH Official T-shirt, 2 Bottle of Booze and 2 Slice of Pizza

NOTE: Early Registration closes on April 12, 2009

DEFCON Philippines BeerTalk II(Manila) Full Track

7:00PM – 7:10PM – Welcome Address

7:10PM – 7:30PM – Introduction to DEFCON Philippines

7:30PM – 8:20PM – Unconventional Privilege Escalation

8:20PM – 8:30PM – Q&A

8:30PM – 9:20PM – Penetration Testing, A Structured Approach: Conducting Penetration Tests in a business environment

9:20PM – 9:30PM – Q&A

10:30PM – 11:20PM – The Waledac Botnet

11:20PM – 11:30PM – Q&A

11:30PM – 12:30AM – Games – Hackista 2009 (Øpen Hack Challenge)

12:30AM – 12:45AM – Closing Remarks / Awards and Recognition

12:45AM – onwards – More BEER …. ….. …. Drink til you Drop

For registration, visit www.defconph.org and www.defconph.org/forum or email maxtor (at) defconph.org.

1. buy hydrocodone online

What’s up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web
    page, and your views are pleasant designed for new viewers.

2. mp3 song downloader

It’s impressive that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as
    well as from our argument made at this time.

3. www.dealrays.com

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank
    you so much, However I am encountering difficulties with your RSS.
    I don’t understand the reason why I cannot join it.
    Is there anybody having similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

4. news internet live

1 multichannel along with a powerful performance with maximum speed delivered from the power of third generation Intel Core Processors.
    In breaking news from The Age, it really is reported that the carbon tax will hit
    almost every Australian having a hefty cost of $40,000 by 2050 coming to a massive $1 trillion hit for the Australian economy.

Dabangg is often a buzz today, tomorrow it will likely be supervened by the Dhobighat or something like that else.

5. Thurman Sassaman

sometimes you got to taper down on playing too much compter games coz it is quite addictive;;

6. elparque.faccionlatina.org

No Paraná, Santa Catarina e também no Rio Extensa
    do Sul nono dígito passa a valer a gretar do dia 6 de Novembro de 2016.
    é rabino em pulos, proponho que, para comemorar nosso conciliação de amizade,
    me dê um curso de pulos, para eu permanecer tão puladora como senhor

7. Hassan

é mestre em pulos, proponho que, para comemorar nosso acordo de amizade, me dê um curso de
    pulos, para eu ficar tão puladora como No curso, aprenderemos a criar listagem de produtos,
    rotinas de pesquisa, diferença e exclusão de dados.

8. Jessefup

This kind of ribbons hairpiece looks very practical and is also [url=http://wigsfor-women.org/]Wigs For Sale[/url]
    made from sophisticated ribbons substance getting the [url=http://wigsfor-women.org/]Wigs For Black Women[/url]
    original look. Not only this provides a natural personality [url=http://wigshairhuman.com/]Wigs For Black Women[/url]
    but it also make a modern turn to the face. The head of hair with this hairpiece normally looks like it’s developing out from the crown along with equally allocated [url=http://wigshairhuman.com/]Wigs For Women[/url]
    . A number of companies today want to create their own ribbons entrance real human hair hair pieces affordable to ensure that girls that absolutely need it can afford to purchase it.
    When these kinds of wigs are generally use the right way, it could actually give you a all-natural [url=http://wigs-forwomens.com/]Wigs[/url]
    look. For this reason it will likely be important with regard to clientelle to find out the several models given that hairpieces are stuck about the normal hair line and it can [url=http://wigs-forwomens.com/]Wigs For Women[/url]
    also epoxy strait into the end in the locks.

9. download drastic emulator apk

An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto
    a colleague who had been conducting a little homework on this.

And he in fact ordered me breakfast due to the fact that I found it for
    him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!

But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this issue here on your web
    site.

10. apartement di sewa

First of all I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question that I’d like to ask if you
    do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
    I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.
    I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first
    10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions
    or tips? Thanks!

11. watch movie

Great web site you have here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days.
    I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

12. http://www.temporaryprotection.co.uk

Hello, just wanted to say, I liked this post. It was funny.

Keep on posting!

13. AaronSaift

Once you have all of your current supplies, you are ready to put together your own personal [url=http://wigsforwomeno.com/]Wigs For Women[/url]
    your hair. You will need to condition and wash your own hair before installing the lace wig. To maintain your head of hair healthy and head from [url=http://cosplayswigs.com/]Wigs[/url]
    itching, a great clean and strong conditioner are recommended. Ensure the head of hair is totally dry and moist. If you have damaged hair or split ends, a trim is also encouraged. Among the major reasons to [url=http://cosplayswigs.com/]Cosplay Wigs[/url]
    use a lace wig is market healthy hair while experiencing adaptability.

Right after washing the hair and doing some of the recommended hair therapies, you may have 2 alternatives. Some females choose to wear a epidermis [url=http://wigsforwomenblack.org/]Wigs For Black Women[/url]
    toned wig cap within the lace wig for more protection although some merely remember to brush their your hair then and back implement. If you choose to dress in the wig cap ensure that it suits your epidermis strengthen. You are able to braid your hair underneath the cover or maybe place it.

Recommended to make a much more realistic hunting scalp is to use Ace bandage. Ace bandage is definitely a [url=http://wigsforwomeno.com/]Wigs[/url]
    economical athletic bandage for muscle tissue traumas that may be purchased at the community drugstore. It clings to on its own so no glue or adhesive tape is used to your locks or head. The texture of your bandage provides a bumpy appearance which copies the head look under the lace front wig. It really [url=http://wigshforwomen.com/]Wigs[/url]
    has to be twisted round the brain either on top of a regular wig cover or straight to the hair. Make sure to clean your hair line with rubbing liquor and allow it dried out completely.

14. Hi there to all, the contents present at this site are really
    amazing for people experience, well, keep up the
    good work fellows.

15. Eric

A todos nos gusta recibir flores y poner color y vida en casa, obsequia flores para un aniversario y uno de nuestros floristas se lo va a llevar en mano a la puerta y lo entregará como tú te lo imaginas.

16. Snapchat Spy

Excellent weblog right here! Also your website so much up fast!
    What host are you using? Can I get your associate
    link on your host? I want my web site loaded up as fast as
    yours lol

17. reasons iran iraq war 1980

magnificent put up, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists of
    this sector do not understand this. You should proceed your
    writing. I am sure, you have a great readers’ base
    already!

18. ?èn chi?u sáng

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some
    guidance from an established blog. Is it tough to set
    up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but
    I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking
    about creating my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
    Thanks

19. how to get free psn codes

Amazing! Its actually amazing article, I have got much clear idea about from this
    article.

20. Pingback: UI Kits Mobile

21. website here

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading
    it, you might be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back very soon. I want to encourage one to continue your great posts,
    have a nice weekend!

22. Pingback: latest entertainment news

23. Visit This Link

The new Microsoft Xbox 360 has brought home entertainment a few whole new amount.
    In fact, it may be to be able to list the things that the Xbox 360 won’t do as compared to talk about
    each of the incredible features although it do.

The Xbox 360 is simply everything a gamer could ever hope in order
    for.

24. cetak buku yasin

These are really impressive ideas in concerning blogging.
    You have touched some fastidious things here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

25. Danielkef

Folks sell their head of hair to be able to wig [url=http://wigswigs.net/]Human Hair Wigs[/url]
    manufacturers whom craft hair pieces from their store. Prior to this your hair goes through numerous techniques. Your hair is cleaned out, chemical treated [url=http://www.wigsforblackwomen.us.com/]Wigs For Women[/url]
    , colored, and then lower and created directly into hairpieces.

It’s better to complement hairpieces from real human hair on the shade of your current all-natural head of hair [url=http://wigs-forwomen.org/]Lace Front Wigs[/url]
    . These can even be permed, cut, setback dehydrated, and also created just like you’d apply your real hair. Hair pieces hence manufactured possess a more natural seem and they are smoother when compared with his or her man made competitors. Natural splendor is additionally better. Consequently [url=http://wigswigs.net/]Wigs[/url]
    , hair pieces produced from options are also are more durable.

They are made out of man-made muscle. In comparison with locks hairpieces [url=http://www.wigsforblackwomen.us.com/]Wigs For Women[/url]
    , the particular wigs through man made curly hair cannot be restyled in your own home. Moreover, you cannot adjust their color through what has already been coloured from the companies.

Manufactured hairpieces be cheaper than others made from real hair, however to possess a better plus more organic seem you might need to buy an expensive high quality. Synthetic wigs keep their form much better when compared with hairpieces created from [url=http://www.wigsforwomen.us.com/]Wigs For Black Women[/url]
    human being hair.

26. crius plus rta

excellent publish, very informative. I ponder
    why the opposite specialists of this sector do not notice this.
    You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

27. Cosmetic Dentistry Leith Edinburgh

Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the
    other person’s webpage link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also
    do similar for you.

28. Rifan Financindo

*I already made 0 today :)*You can check by visiting their *official
    website* https://clck.ru/AZYBF

29. bankstownbushlandsociety.com

That is really interesting, You are an overly skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and sit up for seeking more of your magnificent
    post. Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks

30. companies london

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this
    website. I’m hoping to see the same high-grade content from you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities
    has inspired me to get my very own website now 😉

31. serwis komputerowy

What i do not understood is actually how you are no longer really a lot more neatly-appreciated than you may be right now.
    You’re very intelligent. You realize therefore significantly in relation to this matter,
    made me individually consider it from numerous various angles.
    Its like men and women are not interested until it’s one thing to
    accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding.
    All the time care for it up!

32. freedom apk

I needed to thank you for this excellent read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it.

I’ve got you book marked to look at new things you post…

33. map ijazah

The simple daily rinse with hydrogen peroxide (yes, that inexpensive brown bottle you choose
    up in the grocery or drug store)becomes me for
    the white smile I want. If thhe cardiac muscle won’t receive sufficient circulation, the
    actual result is actually a cardiac event. Indeed, a wedll used inspired property is both
    remarkable and unique in these modern years.

34. vin blanc pouilly-fumé

This is my first time go to see at here and i am really impressed to

35. kunstgras

Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with after that
    you can write if not it is complex to write.

36. Beth

Somebody essentially lend a hand tto make seriously posts I
    might state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and so far?
    I amazed witth the research you made to mske this particular post extraordinary.
    Wonderful activity!

37. movers montclair nj

You can definitely see your expertise in the
    work you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid
    to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart.

38. guinea pig toys

Hello.This post was extremely motivating, particularly since
    I was investigating for thoughts on this topic last week.

39. how to buy and sell on ebay

Yes! Finally something about first time buyers.

40. Continue Reading

Probably fat loss many necessary elements light and portable wedding strategy,
    selecting the photographer is somepoint make sure you care for early through to.

The horrors stories usually are not uncommon in regards to weddings.

Yes, there are photographers which may be grow to be tyrants, which will step the actual
    complete ceremony or basically take negative photographs.
    However, they may be exceptions and also you ought to do to be able to guarantee that the sum of event will probably
    be an achievement is usually to employ an expert
    studio.

41. free movie

Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know
    a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a
    linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show
    the same outcome.

42. economics of education blog

Upcoming New Releases: Going with the identical concept above,
    if you have an associate in radio or are merely really ahead of the curve musically, you can build
    a site that lists and describes the upcoming new album releases.

The readers of the blog must be enthusiastic about the field
    of knowledge from the blog. A blog writing service knows the best
    way to spark a persons vision to your services
    and products, which will drive increased traffic and cause higher revenues for your organization.

43. What’s up, this weekend is good in favor of me, for
    the reason that this time i am reading this fantastic educational piece of writing here at my house.

44. https://meyersears15wdaksx.kroogi.com

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere,
    when i read this post i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible post.

45. Pingback: google assistant chromebook

46. http://bobbysite.com/?p=303

This is my first time visit at here and i am
    actually happy to read all at one place.

47. giveuselife.org

And live inside the arms of the fictitious Adonis which you have conjured
    because your fantasy mate. Then write the way seems like to
    you and give consideration while you lay they over to find out more about yourself and observe how
    we will discover the hidden lesson. The one who I quoted at the beginning of this information has actually
    done a very good job over the past year and a half, using social media marketing
    to create a sizable and responsive list for himself.

48. Pingback: ransomware

49. signs of ectopic pregnancy

h?!,? like your writing very so much! share we be in c?nt?ct extra about your article
    on AOL? I need a specialist iin this sp?ce t? unravel my pro?lem.
    Mabe that is you! Hving a look ?head to see you.

50. SEO GREECE

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post
    I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely glad I
    found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!